TOOLS NEEDED FOR PREPARING RAW FOODS
- Food processor: https://www.cuisinart.com
- Blender: https://www.vitamix.com/shop/C-Series.aspx, http://www.blendtec.com/shop.
Note: These blenders are on the expensive side, but pay now or pay later. I have had my Blendtec for six years now and used every day.
- Food Dehydrator: http://www.excaliburdehydrator.com.
- Juicer: I own the Green Star GS-1000 and I purchased it used from Amazon.com. Again pay now or pay later, with the Green Star it is duel gear driven extracts more juice then the standard less expensive ones.
- Nut milk bag: I purchase them from Amazon.com and I use them for straining the milk out of the blended nuts.
- Spiral slicer: You can purchase this from Amazon.com. I use this to turn zucchini and apples into strings like spaghetti.
- Spice Grinder: I use this for grinding flax seeds, sunflower seeds or different spices for the recipes I make. You can purchase this at Amazon.com or any general stores.
- Knives: http://kyoceraadvancedceramics.com